[OT] - NOT MINE - $500 B3 Passat Wagon In New Hampshire

If it was closer, I'd probably buy it... ;)

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1134737

>From the link:

"Black on black 5speed 16v.  204,000 miles.  I drove it across the
country this summer, so its reliable.  Have Quattro for the winter, so
this car needs to go.  Has an electrical draw that drains the battery
overnight.  Needs resonator and rear muffler.  Needs a thermo fan
switch.  temp gauge doesn't work.  Runs great!  this is one of the
smoothest running 4cyl VW's I've ever driven! Shifts great, clutch is
good, no slipping.  Brakes are at 50%.  E-brake works great.  Interior
is very clean.  Exterior needs TLC.  hood is faded to flat black.  lower
bumper spoiler missing.  A few minor dents and scratches.  only rust is
a section the size of a quarter on the fender.  New battery, wiper
blades, distributor,  timing belt, water pump, thermostat last august.
$500  reply here or email me at ggb2659@rit.edu ."

Sounds like it would make a great winter car.

Peter
302.832.8989
http://thescirocco.com