MK3 or Audi style door handles group buy ( read on )

I conducted this guy in the Vortex who sells those door handles. they are
used in VW chinese models, are compatible with our cars and require no
new keys - retain the stock cylinders. since Vortex requires him to pay
advertising fees for a group buy, we are doing this thru Intsant
Messaging. his Vortex name is :
HKB5Variant  and his e-mail : terence_poon@vtech.com

here are the details , we need at least 20 pairs

current price:
MKIII style, grab-to-open,
$30 a pair and $60 for a set of 4 pcs
Audi style pull-up-open
$35 a pair and $70 for a set of 4 pcs
GB price:
MKIII style, grab-to-open,
$27 a pair
Audi style pull-up-open
$31.5 a pair
Price already includes shipping cost to the doors in US!
you could select with keyhole or without keyholes
so if you are a Vortex member either IM him or directly e-mail him (
specify if the car is Mk1 or MK2 and specify the scirocco group buy )
Demetri