Pedal assembly help needed.

OK, I've got everything out of the way - steering column is dropped, nothing is connected to the pedal assembly bracket in the engine bay.  And the pedal assembly still won't budge.  I stared and stared at it trying to find another bolt holding it to the dash or somewhere, but I can't find it.  It's got to be there, otherwise they tack welded my pedal assembly bracket to the firewall, cause it's TIGHT.
So, anyone know where else there are bolts on the pedal assembly?  I've got the three that go through the firewall taken care of.
Thanks all (especially Dave for all the help!)