  From: Jason Rinne
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 11:10 AM
  Subject: Diff Question...

  Sooooo, when your tranny is in gear, the diff is supposed to lock to a
  certain amount of pressure right? You shouldn't be able to just freewheel it
  with liitle effort, right? If the diff is hosed on my tranny, what are my
  options? Would this cause a "slip" similar to a worn clutch?

  Thanks!
  Jason Rinne
  Bellingham, WA