Parting out a jetta

Well, I know William Snyder is looking for a steering wheel and I got mine from a Jetta.  Got one?

Mike

Scirocco16vJay@aol.com wrote:
I am soon to have a 89 8vjetta that i am going to part out. if anyone needs
something from it for their jetta or know if anyone needs parts email me with
what u need. the car is totally complete.

Jason Frasca aka "Rocco"
1988 Scirocco 16v
1996 A4 V6
New Rochelle, NY

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source