  From: Julie Macfarlane
  To: tomc@satx.rr.com ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 6:12 AM
  Subject: Re: cool thing

  Ummm. Nice thought. Seems he just threw this together in a weekend   :)
  Man, the tools, equipment and skills are WAY beyond most of the guys on the
  list.(No offence guys).
  I  am completely amazed at the work the guy did. I am still agog. (new word
  for the day)

  Julie Macfarlane
  Menlo Park Research & Development
  Internet Application Developer