Tracking down options codes - web form - need more cars codes - allyears please.

I am thanking al that have participated so far in this endeavor of mine, but
we have over 300 members, and I only got 22 messages on this subject of
option codes ... so here is the message once again hoping to get some extra
new ones (if you have entered your data already do not send it twice please)

To assist Patrick in his endeavour to discover the meaning of Scirocco
options codes, and to satisfy my own curiosity on the subject I've created
a web form to enable owners to enter the information on the options
sticker in the hatch.

Most north american Mk1 and Mk2 colours/interiors/engines/transmissions
are present, however the European data isn't on the form.

If you'd like to include your contact info on the form please feel free -
perhaps we can get this into an on-line database at some point.

The link is:

http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/options/options.html

If you could take a minute or two and fill the form in that would be
great.

Thanks,

Patrick