How to make Fiberglass Speaker enclosures

To the people that send me a snail mail address, I am making cd's remember
its 3 cd's each so I will get around to mailing stuff as I make them, as I
secure a set for you, I will send you an email personally so you know you
will be receiving one,  so far the first 5 guys following will be getting
them this week,are Dan Smith, Jody Bailey, Vince Royer, Parker Wulf, Michael
Pinzon.

I promise to make more for the ones that have asked mail delivery, and I
will notify, but bare with me I only have an 8x cdr burner.

To the people going to download the files, lte it be known that I received
87 request for this, Allyn got first shot at it because he will mirror the
data with Bittorrent (as I will not I have too many current hacker issues of
late on my box)

Allyn, speak up man...

As for the others, I will email you 2 at a time to download it, this will be
to limit the flow of download (I am only on adsl) to not max out my line of
communication (and keep the ISP off my arse). once one is done I will email
anew person...

After the TEN CD request I will start charging (10x3 = 30 cd's +boxes+
shipping at my cost I think is resonable here), 10$/set.
as things stand, I have 4 more request for mailing making a total of 9
requests, so only 1 more snail mail will be accepted without charging a fee.

I aint trying to make $$$, 50cd spool = 35$+ boxe+shipping,, you add it
up... 2.35 ea shipping alone.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco