Brake Work??

well not to interject, but if I was in his position and the seal broke and
spew amount of oil all over the wheel, I would at the very least inspect the
calipers and pads to see if the pads got soaked or not, brakes are the
single source of mechanical devices that save your life and permit you to
keep control over your vehicle.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco