Got oil cooler, now what size fitting?

yeah its a BPT , for some reason the swedish use it, (I think its an
european standard) anyways, goto a local hydraulic shop (like  place that
make hydraulic lines for tractors and such) they should have the adaptor.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco