backed out flywheel bolt?

I think one of my flywheel bolts backed out.  The symptoms:  A slight
grinding sound from the engine when idling, and when driving, the sound is
most pronounced when letting off throttle, either in gear or not.  With
clutch in, there doesn't seem to be any sound at all.  Also, my clutch pedal
feels a little spongy, and kind of "pops" (above average resistance for a
second, then ok)  I'm guessing it's flywheel/ pressure plate related, but
has anyone else experienced these symptoms before I pull the tranny?

Thanks.

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"