HELP! MkI Conversion to PS question...

Dan:

The pass side engine mount ears are both bent towards the firewall.

The car shows no signs of a major hit AFA the shock towers, the core support, the A-arm mounts.
All is straight with original paint as far as I can see.  So it's possible it got whacked hard
enough to move the firewall or mount points, it's seeming to be unlikely to me.

I would like those photos!  It'd be good for comparison!.

Ron