From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of MkIIVR6@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 5:47 PM
To: davidwinchell2@sprynet.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Runners on 2.0 vs. 1.8, 16v

I heard exactly the oppsite,The reason the bigger runners were a euro
only
item was that us Americans do alot of stopandgo driving. Europeans have
highways
(mmmmm...Autobahn), the larger runners move the HP #'s up the powerband.
Here's an idea, what would gasketmatching a 40mm scirocco upper to a
42mm 2.0
lower do, any ideas?
Jason