Relay question???

The fule pump relay went on wifey's car so I just pulled the one from my
project for a quick fix. Well, a friend pulled ALL the relays from his 16v
fuse box and handed them to me....none are an exact match for the fuel but
one does have the 4 larger pins in the right configuration. I plugged it in
and it worked. I did a search and looked up the part number on this relay
and it just says "universal". The only difference is it's missing one very
small pin in the pattern. Does anyone know if this relay will harm anything
if I use it for a week or so until an exact replacement comes in from order?