MkI vents

Cathy, it is the rarest thing I've seen on a Mk1, as far as options go.  Yes, they can be swapped...not that difficult.  But keeping those stupid "glue to the glass" pivots and latch working is a pain, ever one of the mk1s I've seen, with the openeing vent windows, has had them glued shut.

Now...wanna sell me those vents????  PURDY PLEASE????

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg