Louvers

  agreed. it's floors me, though, to think that my daily driver is approaching 20 years old. hell, i'm only 25. and i know there are other out there whose car is older than they are. rather spend $1000 a year in repairs for my current wheels than $4000 in repairs and car payments for some new beast.
  but, back on topic, sucks the louvers for my car are $200. on the other hand, they do remind me of a daytona. trade off, i guess.

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com