Put driveshaft on and also put on axle nut,but still doesn't move

I did get remanufactured CV joints.  I still have my
old CV's.  When I did put it in gear, I would hear
this noise, I think it came from the inner CV.  For
some reason I think I lost some of the ball bearings.
I don't know for sure though.
--- "John C. Worden" <scirocco@powerlink.net> wrote:
> That's assuming the CV joints are good of course.
> If they aren't that
> could be where it's spinning.
>
> John
>
> At 04:35 PM 8/22/03 -0700, L F wrote:
>
> >Either that or get new hubs.  The axle is splined
> into the hub.  If it's
> >spinning, the splines on one or the other or both
> are gone.
> >
> >larry
> >
> >   Yup get the right axle.
> >
> >   Andrew Wong <mkii_84@yahoo.com> wrote:Today I
> got around to loosening
> > the axle nut slightly
> >   more than before and putting the bolts of the
> inner CV
> >   in, I don't think I tightened it tight enough,
> the
> >   axle nut and inner CV bolts because when I
> started the
> >   car, and put it in reverse, it did not move
> still. I
> >   looked at the axle and it was spinning like it
> was
> >   wobbling. Any ideas?
> >
> >   =====
> >   -Andrew Wong