Put driveshaft on and also put on axle nut,but still doesn't move

Either that or get new hubs.  The axle is splined into the hub.  If it's spinning, the splines on one or the other or both are gone.

larry

  Yup get the right axle.

  Andrew Wong <mkii_84@yahoo.com> wrote:Today I got around to loosening the axle nut slightly
  more than before and putting the bolts of the inner CV
  in, I don't think I tightened it tight enough, the
  axle nut and inner CV bolts because when I started the
  car, and put it in reverse, it did not move still. I
  looked at the axle and it was spinning like it was
  wobbling. Any ideas?

  =====
  -Andrew Wong
  1984 Black Scirocco