I picked up a 2.0l 16v motor (with a Passat around it)

Rick,

We'll see.  Al and I haven't had a chance yet to talk about time schedules.
I know he is busy and I work ALL the time (I own my own company and the work
is never done.) Besides, with the heat here right now... it is killer, Bro
(common southern term used frequently amongst friends.) I hope to talk with
Al over the weekend and we can see what all I need to pick up other than
just the motor. I would like to replace a few things I haven't had time to
get to since purchasing the car last June, so this would be the best time
(belts, seals, etc.)

I have an 8v being delivered here on Saturday from Florida.  I know I am
going to want to check her out and toy with her for a few minutes this
weekend as well.

Al,

I have an appraisal your way this afternoon.  I will drive the Rocc and try
to stop in. If I don't make it by I will call you or drop you an email. If I
make it your way, I will call first to see if your there.

Going to be a big Rocc weekend here... 2.0L 16v motor arrives... 8v Rocc
delivered...  Reminds of something my Grandfather used to say...  "Happy as
a pup with two pe****" (Censored as to not offend anyone.)

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
87 16V Scirocco