Anyone know where i can get these parts for a mk1 roc..(Clear Mk1 Turns)

I am the only one that has them, and my Scirocco is about to get part of a
new front end welded on, so he is unable to model them.  However I will be
going over to Andre's at some point in the next few days, and perhaps his
Scirocco can model them.

Kirsten