From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of W. Hawker
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 11:57 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: FW: Oil Temp

A little of topic, but on the subject of oil temperature and pressure, I am
wanting to install a trio of gauges in my 82.  The oil temp gauge is pretty
straight forward, but I have acquired a sender and gauge  (VDO) for
pressure. I have installed the sender on the side of the head, and there are
two terminals coming off of it. The gauge itself has  three terminals.  What
would be the correct hook up to get this operational.

Bill
82 Scirocco
83 Rabbit Gti