De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]De la part de Dan Bubb
Envoy? : mercredi 20 ao?t 2003 13:47
? : Jason Adams; 0sciroccolist
Objet : Re: Tectonics racing spool.

"NOT FOR STREET USE"
That seems to be Techtonics professional opinion since it says it right
there in the link you provided!
I bet after a 1000 miles of fighting the steering around EVERY street corner
you'll wished you would have popped the extra $300 for an LSD!
The spool might be good on ice racing with heavily studded tires where both
tires are spinning all the time, but I bet it'll make things worse in bad
conditions on the street with regular snow tires cause then one tire will
almost always be slipping even with no power.
I'm just guessing that it will be treacherous in bad weather street use, but
for dry weather I'll bet you get the best upper body workout you never
wanted.
Dan