non-scirocco read if you want

C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com> mentioned: 2. There is that big curve in there and ...

I hate that curve.  Being tall, I have my mirror adjusted so I can still see out the windshield. (I actually have the post going UP from the windshield, otherwise the mirror is dead center in my FOV.  I don't like that.  I need to see what I'm going to hit.  The worst was that it cut off my FOV as regards street corners on right side of car.  Couldn't see if someone was on a corner, and I like knowing if someone is starting to cross before I hit them.  Gives me more time to speed up.)  Thus, the curve is in the top third of my mirror and it distorts things.  I'm tired of seeing a CRX in the background (way back there :) and having it look like an Aztec if I see it in the top third of the mirror.   And I hate Aztecs!  I think maybe, IMHO, the Ugliest Car to come out of the last few years.  They look like CRXs on steroids.  They hurt my eyes to look at them.  They... they... breathing exercises.  In.  Out.  In.  Out.  Ok, I'm done now...

Mike

red 86 16v

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source