  From: Scirokn Virginia
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 5:34 AM
  Subject: Body kit revisit..and springs

  OK..so I'm gonna pull a 16v kit...no problem. What I'm looking for now is
  some tips on reattachement to another vehicle. Aside from the screws and
  clips, I was thinking of a commercial grade double sided tape and then
  delicately massaging the seam with body filler cream so when finally done it
  appears as part of the original panel.

  On another note, the guy I'm getting this kit off of has a set of
  aftermarket springs with a 2" drop on the 16v. He asked if I was
  interested.....are spring set-ups cross applicable between 8v and 16v's?

  Thanks,
  Jon Palm