Body kit revisit..and springs

OK..so I'm gonna pull a 16v kit...no problem. What I'm looking for now is
some tips on reattachement to another vehicle. Aside from the screws and
clips, I was thinking of a commercial grade double sided tape and then
delicately massaging the seam with body filler cream so when finally done it
appears as part of the original panel.

On another note, the guy I'm getting this kit off of has a set of
aftermarket springs with a 2" drop on the 16v. He asked if I was
interested.....are spring set-ups cross applicable between 8v and 16v's?

Thanks,
Jon Palm

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls.  http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental