Virus Warning.

I would like to post a WARNING to everyone on the list.  Today, One of the
companies that I do a lot of work for sent me an attachment (this is how
work orders are sent to me) that was a virus.  I did not realize until I
opened the attachment but could not open the file that it was a virus.  In
the process of trying to get updated detection software and clean it off my
system, it appears that several hundred or more emails were sent from my
machine before I could remove the virus.  The attached file ends in a ".pif"
If you get a file with this attached, please delete the email and do not
open the file.  I apologize if this was spread to any list members through
my machine.  Since the first email from my client, I have received this
virus from others at least a dozen times and had a couple hundred returned
emails as undeliverable with the attachment.

David L. Winchell, II
Winchell Appraisal Service
(843) 762-9577 (Phone)
(843) 406-1356 (Fax)