Vortex needs to relax

I contacted the forum-master VWMike81 of the forum and explained it was B.S
by saying...

Comment: way off topic
(5:44 PM 8-18-2003) EUROROC: See that's just wrong... it was WAY on topic
from an incident that happened yesterday! A post on the 337/20th group
which was just posted was removed for no apparent reason... I was annoyed
and thought I'd ask if you guys had a sense of humor. You have answered
this question for me. The answer is No.-Raffi

He has not bothered to respond to that... I also sent an email to a staff
member Paul@vwvortex who joined in the fun in the Scirocco Forum and said...

(6:43 PM 8-18-2003) EUROROC: Thank you for appreciating this thread &
having a Sense of Humor!!! I was in on this with Mark & another friend were
we were originally picking on him for his 20th AE and posted a similar
message on that forum. it lasted about 1 hour and was blocked. I posted to
the 337/20th group again asking if they had a sense of humor... curious
since in the Scirocco forum we were having fun with it.
I'm glad some of the staff isn't as uptight as Mike...
All Scirocco's Rule!
Keep up the good work. I used to love VWVortex.
but now I'm a little annoyed :-(

No response from Paul either....

Oh no they took away 10% of my brownie points!!! I wonder how many points
they are going to take away now that I made Mad Man Mike's im my sig file
on the vortex  ;-)

What a dick!
-Raffi