Vortex needs to relax

Yesterday, in fun, we posted a message on the 337/20th forum similar to one
posted here on the Scirocco forum... You know the one 22" Bling Bling
wheels on a MK1... well here in Scirocco land we appreciate a good joke but
over there they don't and blocked the topic. So I started a new one asking
if 337/20th AE owners had a sense of humor... this is the response I got.

-Raffi

(1:26 PM 8-18-2003) VWMike81:
Thread Edit Notification
Your thread Sense of Humor... in forum GTI 337/20th Anniversary GTI Forum
has been edited.
The thread has been moved to forum Black Hole (VWvortex).
You have lost 10 rating point(s); Your new user rating is 90%.
Comment: way off topic

I responded to him with...

(5:44 PM 8-18-2003) EUROROC: See that's just wrong... it was WAY on topic
from an incident that happened yesterday! A post on the 337/20th group
which was just posted was removed for no apparent reason... I was annoyed
and thought I'd ask if you guys had a sense of humor. You have answered
this question for me. The answer is No.
-Raffi