(OT) B3 Passat info needed - gotta do a clutch job

Sorry for the OT post, but I need some info ASAP...  I know some of you own
Passats as well.  I'm trading some labor in exchange for help and parts to
weld in a rabbit strut tower area into my 81...

Tomorrow, I am supposed to do a clutch job on a B3 Passat.  I don't have the
Bentley for this car, and have never worked on one.  Could someone either
scan and email me the pages for this procedure, or make a quick list of
things to look out for, or PITA parts of the job?

Thanks very much!

Mark.
80 S
81 S - strut tower repair now in progress...