Vortex needs to relax

This is the way of man (not all) of the "other" forums on the Vortex.
Maybe some one you remember a few months back when my wife and I were
trying to track down a deadbeat Tex'er that we bought something from and
all the trouble we had with the golf/jetta III moderators.

Basicly it just ammount to a small group of pre-pubecent net nerds that
are on a power trip because they have moderator positions.  Or even
worse, they are just regualr Joe's on e apower trip and know nothing
about internet diplomacy.  Not matter what you do though, it's almost
impossibale to escape that kind of mentality and in most cases it's just
best to walk away from it rather then try to meet it head on.  Who
really needs the frustration of dealing with those kinds of people, it's
like pissing into oncoming wind.

With that in mine, I stick to the rocco, cabby and SouthEast Regional
forusm and don't bother venturing outside of those on the Tex as I find
problems in many (not all) of the other areas.

William