16V turbo installation pics...

> On that note, anybody
> interested in a couple
> of 2.25" hump style connectors?  ;)

I've got a couple black ones too, and a red 3.5"->3.0"
reducer. :) They cost me about $20 each. Best offer...

BTW, with the number/cost of elbows you have, you
could probably afford a cheap MIG welder! My
Campbell-Hausfield box was something like $350 at
Lowes. It is a "real" gas MIG, and can also use the
flux-core wire. It's probably pretty crappy as welders
go, but it works great for non-load-bearing steel
parts if you aren't totally anal about the *perfect*
weld. In my case, I've used it many times for floor
pan repairs, intakes, exhausts, and various brackets.
Very handy!

I think my welding skills are improving too...I did an
exhaust hanger bracket last weekend that looked
professional, if I do say so mysef. :)

Neal