16V turbo installation pics...

Very interesting.  I'm pretty sure I've seen a picture of your engine bay
somewhere before.  What type of exhaust manifold are you using?  The AMS
manifold I'm using puts the turbo outlet about an inch over to the driver's
side so it won't make it past the intake plenum like yours does.  Do you
have a write-up on your system somewhere (web site)?  Dyno plots?

The silicone connectors cost between $20 and $60 each.  Cheaper than a
welder but still pretty spendy (and they don't flow as well as mandrel bends
of course).  I just hope I can sell some of them on ebay once they are
replaced with mandrel bends!  On that note, anybody interested in a couple
of 2.25" hump style connectors?  ;)

Bradley
http://s16v.com

---