16V turbo installation pics...

Good prices there on the mild steel, roughly half of what T304 costs.  I
bought my aluminum and stainless tubing from the good people at:

http://www.burnsstainless.com

Just curious, Dan... couldn't/didn't you sand off the aluminized coating on
the ends where you were welding?  Or did it still cause a problem?

Again, I'd give my left nut for a TIG welder.  TIG welds on 304 stainless
are beeeautiful.  :)

Bradley
http://s16v.com

---