2.0 swap in NorCal

Duct tape. It's cheap up here, we just charge you yanks a huge duty to send
it south. Yes, I have it on my air intake hose (previously shredded, and
plus the silver goes with the car.) Also, it previously held my rear "park
bench" bumper skin on. I have a picture to back that up too. The bug has
significant structural duct tape on the belly pan, in combination with pop
rivets and Canadian Dry pop cans (make that "soda" for those so inclined.,
again I am dead serious)  Klaus is duct tape free so far, but if those dash
cracks get any wider, I'm taping an MP3 player into one of them. As for leg
waxing, for sure, but duct tape's a bit wide  for the eyebrows.

ON TOPIC...my 2L swap was a bit more $ than Allyn's. That was back in the
days before I knew about the list...
Cathy