Two engines?

I'd venture yes, they built it, since the physics text we used to teach from
mentions an acceleration record from said car. But certainly not something
you could walk into the dealership and order. Nice to see your favorite
beastie mentioned in the chapter on acceleration nevertheless, even if you
have the normal "one engine" version. But ask Allyn, he's deep into it. And
he now has that physics text too.
Cathy