16V turbo installation pics...

YUMMY!

I decided to buy a cheap MIG welder when I repaired my floor pan. So
when it came time to do the intake and exhaust, I was ready to go. My
current intake setup (the second on the car, after I went to an
air/water IC), required one mandrel bend ($20) and less than one foot
worth of straight silicon hose ($20). And, the bends aren't as abrupt as
the silicon elbows.

Neal
'77 G60