need linux help...

running and FTp (wu-ftp) and I need a small push, causes here is my problem,
and would appreciate someone to "check" over what I did and what I missed.
the ftp server is running just fine, I can log in from TTY to the ftp server
and access it just fine. but from remote I cannot get in (no errors) just
server closed connection... I know I missed something simple.. but I cannot
figure out what it is.. yes it is running in conjunction with Inetd

email me you phone (fatsre) Ill call you. or email me directly.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco