flex-a-lite wiring help

if you had the twi black wire (shown as brown on the diagram) to seperate
relays then you made the mistake of not reading the diagram properly.
both wires must be be together, and uyou run 2 leads from each port #87 on
each relays, and attch them together then together with the black wire.
not seperation at all. the diagram is clear and consice, make sure your
wires at properly wires to the right connection, if in doubt there could be
a chance you have a bad fan, touch the battery poles with your fan wires...
you will see if it "turbines" or not (youll know what I mean by turbine when
you test it)

Once you have the wirring correctly done, and you get the same result, I
would check the OEM relay where the power is coming from.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco