Pulled over

hehehe, last time I was speeding (all alone on I30 getting home at midnight,
he was on the inside of a walled curved, I never saw him (state trooper in a
I-roc) , 79 in a 60, after I poulled over in a safe area (parking lot right
after an exit which I was taking as he lit the disco lights) the cop asked
for the usual license and registration and then looked at the car, after
doing the ticket thing, he look flashed the car with his flashlight as he
walked around it, then as he came to the driver side window he said"you need
to watch your speed in our county, and btw, nice restoration, I had seen
your car zoom a few times around here, but up close its very nice!.. now
drive safe and enjoy your scirocco". I was not as sour about getting the
ticket after what he said...

Heck last fedex guy that delivered packages saw my sciroccos in the parking
lot and the silver one in the garage (I was working on it) he started
chatting up a storm about how much he missed driving one (he had a MKI) and
asked if the prowler was for sale....30 mins later he left, (sory for
rockwall county folks that go their delivery later than expected that
day..lol)

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco