Who was the guy who rebuilt heads?

Thanks for your offer of help Cathy. I'm still looking
into some things, like getting some remanufactured
heads from someone, maybe even a dealer, if the price
is right. As for shipping into other countries, I do
this for a living. We do most any country except
Canada. So I know nothing about shipping into Canada.
The guy who owns the company I work for doesn't want
to have anything to do with Canadian customs. I guess
there is too much paper work.

Whatever option I choose, speed is of essence. My wife
grows tired of this forlorn looking Scirocco in the
garage.

=== message truncated ===

=====
Jorel Jackson