From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of ATS - Patrick
Bureau
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 8:06 AM
To: Stefan P; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: body kits help

the only company that still MAKES body kits is Seidl Tuning if I am not
mistaken, there is a Reiger copy from Canada on Ebay.
other body kit..well they do popup, Kamei X1 on German Ebay, 16v Body Kit as
well, what did you have in mind ?

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco