To the 17 year old

yeah i have state farm and i am only 24. next year when i get into the higher bracket then my insurance will go down. b/c right now i even hve a good driver discount.

Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:damn that is 840$/year...how old are you now..?
I am 36 and I only pay 360$/year with geico

--- Jonathan Shisler wrote:
> i had one when i was 17 and my insurance was also
> very much. they classify it as a sports car i think.
> i stuck it out and sure enough my rates went down,
> and down, and down. to where currently i pay about
> $70 a month to keep it insured. or maybe what you
> do is get a crapper car and make that your primary
> car and make your scirocco a secondary car which
> will ultimatedly make it cheaper. this way you can
> also keep it very nice! good lck
>
> Nick Last Name wrote:I am
> currently 17 years old and I own an Flash metallic
> silver 88 and my
> insurance (when its under my name) is more per year
> than the car is actually
> worth ($3600). I've since decided to sell my
> scirocco and hope I can find
> one as perfect as the one i have when im say 25.
> Say, now that im talkin,
> does anyone want it. I can email specs to anyone
> that wants them.
> Basically its in beautiful shape, has a rebuilt
> head, and loads of new
> parts. I'm in Atlanta. let me know.
>
> Nick Grivas

=====
http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler orangeKamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Daily Driver Rocco
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.5L Diesel F250 Super cab w/8ft bed.