Brake bleeding help...

why not just go to sears and get a screw puller thing, I forget the
technical word for it, but I have used one (its got a screw type end and you
spin it on /into the screw like your unscrewing (reverse screw?) I used this
a few times, with an 18v drill... works nice..

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco