Brake bleeding help...

OOOh, a bit harsh. I agree brakes are one of those parts you don't mess
with, but I think he was asking for advice on how to fix it, and not
everyone has experience with this stuff. And unlike 90% of the people on the
road, at least he knows about it and wants to fix it. And help is what the
list is about. Now you have my 2 cents.
Cathy