Is every body in Canada?

Yeah, I was disappointed with the non-MkI turnout.  My clutch died about
a week ago, and I was considering towing the car to the show but ended
up working on the caddy instead.  At least it's more reliable now and
has the proper 16V scirocco injection lines(instead of the makeshift
ones that go right by the positive battery terminal).

Ben

Show
> too. Sciroccos were well represented, but I was wishing I'd taken
Klaus as
> non judged car, there was not one MkI that I saw. Lots of gorgeous
MkIIs