Euro Octoberfest 03, Pittsburgh, Pa VW Show

Hey Guys,
I set up this show for our local Vdub club and thought maybe some of you
from OH, WV, central PA and maybe even farther might like to come. There is
a Scirocco class and cash prizes for every class. Details are below. You can
post or email me with any questions. Hope to see some of you there as I
don't think my Scirocco will be even road worthy by then, but then again
maybe I could get some help and pointers before or after the show from you
guys.

October 5th - Pittsburgh - Crooked Euro's / Three Rivers VW Show

October 5, 2003
Crooked Euros presents Pittsburgh's biggest and best watercooled Vdub / Audi
/ BMW show.
Sponsored by 3 Rivers VW and Next Level Custom Audio and Performance
Next Level will be selling and installing APR as well as other products ON
SITE.
The show is going to be held at 3 Rivers VW in Canonsburg, PA (20 mins south
of Pgh)

CASH PRIZES FOR 1st PLACE IN EACH CLASS!!!!!!
Classes are as follows
A1 Rabbit / Jetta / Truck
A2 Golf / Jetta
A3 Golf / Jetta
A4 Golf / Jetta
New Beetle
Scirocco
Corrado
Passat
Audi
BMW
Modified (seriously modded cars such as engine swaps etc. These cars are
still eligable in their body style class, but here as well.)
Best of Show (All cars entered are eligable for this class as well.)

The entry fee for a show car is $5.00

On site registration starts at 9:00 and the show is open from 10:00 AM -
4:00 PM

You can preregister at www.3riversvw.com starting on August 18, 2003 via
paypal or you can sign up the morning of the show.

Please contact me Armand with any questions at macboy@sgi.net or
412-292-5600