fueling a homebrew turbo

If you were looking to make a budget, low-power turbo, this wouldn't be too bad a solution.  But...  Others seem to recommend "Megasquirt" as a fuel controller (it's stand-alone, so you can get larger, electronic injectors in place of stock ones) and it's cheap to make, but you'll then need a fuel rail, FPR, TPS, etc. etc...