New to sciroccos

Oh yea, make sure you aren't 6'3" like me before you buy one!  I drove
my car for nearly two years with my head touching the ceiling. But I was
nearly as young as you and could handle it.  Now I'm old (21 yr old
ducks from all the old fogies on the list) and I would rather have the
head room of my bimmer and rabbit.

So far, most people on the list have only posted concerning mk2's.  You
may also want to look at the original scirocco.
http://www.scirocco.org/photos/53/jasinLarsen1.jpg
I don't like how they look as much but they are lighter and probably a
bit more solid.  You can sure make them look crazy nice though.  Round
headlights are always better.