[ot]Airing out the dirty laundry

About a year ago, I described the situation, the basic details of the transaction, and the money I
was due for parts not received.  I gave the 'seller' about 5 days to refund my money or said I'd
tella everybody who he was.  I got my money within the allotted time, and received a few kudos on
handling the situation as I did.

I reckon it'll work for you...as long as it's not me you're unhappy with  <8O

Ron