16V Conversion Questions

Hey All,

Was thinkin since I'm pullin the trusty 1.7L out of the Rocco soon because
of a slipping clutch and a couple broken exhaust manifold bolts that I might
convert to a 1.8L 16V. I've got a solid 8V motor with a descent clutch and
was goin to swap out to the later full throttle enrichment injection anyway,
so I thought, what the heck, maybe I'll go 16V.

What's involved? Is it as straight forward as swappin the head and
installing all the intake, injection, knock sensor, and various other bits?
OR, is it more involved than that?

Just thinkin about gettin the most for my time and effort. BTW, if anyone
has these parts, I'd love to trade some 8V gear such as a G-grind cam, 8V
header, solid scirocco dash, door panels, and rear interior panels among
other things.

Thanks!
Jason Rinne
Bellingham, WA